Sleeps 12 - 17
Welcome to Chalet Rostaing, the largest of our three chalets in La Villette. It really gives you the chance to spread out. Beautifully converted from an old Alpine farm house all four of its floors are well designed with maximum comfort in mind, whilst with original stone and wood on display, reminding you of its roots. Because of its two lounges, large dining area in a converted milk parlour and well distributed bedrooms, Chalet Rostaing makes the perfect place for a larger group of friends, colleagues, sports club or large families to holiday together.
Chalet Rostaing provides the perfect base for your alpine holiday; a great location, somewhere to relax and unwind, world famous cycling routes on your doorstep, breathtaking landscape and scenery, an equal blend of activities for all and space and surroundings that inspire doing nothing at all, great food, local tipples as well as history and traditions a-plenty. All of the above come easy to La Villette and Vaujany high in the famous French Alps; we wish to offer you Chalet Rostaing as the corner piece that holds the holiday together. There is no better place for summer holidays in the French Alps.
Chalet Rostaing feels as though it is sited on the edge of two worlds; tamed Alpine villages and valleys stretch out beneath you, whilst an incredible mountain wilderness looms high above. All three of our La Villette Chalets guarantee a peaceful stay set in gorgeous surroundings with plenty of activities and family fun on your doorstep, all three guarantee great Alpine holidays.
|Month||Price per week for chalet|
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €225 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- Chalet Rostaing can also be rented on a nightly basis with a minimum stay of 3 nights, unless otherwise agreed with the office, We can be flexible!
- There is normally a surcharge for weekend stays
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure
- 2 x Open wood fire
- Separate Lounges
- Broadband Wi-Fi
- Extended terraced balcony with furniture
- Lockable outdoor area
- Linen (towels can be requested with charge)
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Flat screen Television
- DVD player and library
- Board games
- Private Parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Table tennis
- Barbecue area
- Herb garden
- Alpine flowers
- On call site staff
An Outstanding week, our whole family enjoyed a super holiday
Chalet Rostaing– Sleeps 12 (17) guests in 6 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1. 1 Double bed, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed and 1 single, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony.
- Bedroom 4. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony.
- Bedroom 5. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom, wc
- Bedroom 6 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed, 2 singles, en-suite bathroom, wc.
- Terrace balcony from the lounge