We are no longer recruiting for summer 2018 but will soon be looking at summer 2019
We are always looking for the right people to join our team. You'll receive lots of training and support, gain valuable experience in hospitality. We have a range of jobs available, including Chef role, Chalet Host roles, Kitchen Porter/Maintenance role.
Peak Adventures have a total of four or five staff in resort and we're on the hunt for the perfect applicants. If you think you have the skill-set, the work ethic and the dedication to be a cool, calm, collected cucumber then please get in touch as we'd love to consider you for the available roles which are listed below.
We are a successful team and we want to attract the best. If that's you, we want you on our team. We take what we do very seriously, and you should expect to be part of a very motivated group, always driven to maintain the highest standards
There are a few things you require to be eligible, unless a different solution can be found
- A National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
- An EU passport (you can get a UK working visa and a national insurance number)
- A working visa
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Date of Birth
- Recent picture of you
- Telephone number
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Skype address
Please note that we require at least two years, full-time experience in the workplace due to the level of professionalism and work ethic we like our staff to have.
Peak Adventures is a small independent, family run chalet company which has been operating in Vaujany since 1988. We have one catered chalet and three self catered chalets in Vaujany (summer). We offer a very special summer holiday to our guests which is complemented by the unique location and setting of Vaujany, linking into the incredible and extensive Alpe d'Huez mountain resort plus the top 10% of cycling routes in the world!
What we Offer You
We want to attract the very best candidates to our team. To do this, we offer a great package of benefits and a competitive salary with a generous end-of-season bonus. Our Package for Team Members:
- 10-15 week contract (TBC) approx.
- 40 hours per week
- A competitive salary
- One full day off per week
- Good staff accommodation with WIFI
- Breakfast supplied every day
- Lunch (sandwich)
- Cooked dinner supplied every working day
- Transport to resort at the beginning of the season and transport back at the end of the season from Lyon/Grenoble airport or train station
- Free covered parking in resort
- SIM Card and phone for those who need one
- Uniform (T-shirts, aprons, service shirts and jacket for representatives)
- All applicants must be available and entitled to work in Europe, have a National Insurance number and UK bank account.