We are now recruiting for summer 2021
We are always looking for the right people to join our team. You'll receive training, support and gain valuable experience in hospitality. We are looking for lively couple to:
- Meet and greet our guests
- Be on hand to help should there be any issues during their stay
- See the groups off
- Clean the Chalets in preparation for the next arrivals
- General maintenance of the chalets and garden
We're on the hunt for the perfect applicants. If you think you have the skill-set, the work ethic and the dedication to be a cool, calm, collected cucumber then please get in touch as we'd love to consider you for the available roles which are listed below.
We are a successful team and we want to attract the best. If that's you, we want you on our team. We take what we do very seriously, and you should expect to be part of a very motivated group, always driven to maintain the highest standards
There are a few things you require to be eligible, unless a different solution can be found
- An EU passport
- Driving licence
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with:
- Date of Birth
- Recent picture of you
- Telephone number
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Skype address
Please note that we require at least two years, full-time experience in the workplace due to the level of professionalism and work ethic we like our staff to have.
Peak Adventures is a small independent, family run chalet company which has been operating in Vaujany since 1988. We have one catered chalet and three self catered chalets in Vaujany (summer). We offer a very special summer holiday to our guests which is complemented by the unique location and setting of Vaujany, linking into the incredible and extensive Alpe d'Huez mountain resort plus the top 10% of cycling routes in the world!
What we Offer You
We want to attract the very best candidates to our team. To do this, we offer a great package of benefits and a competitive salary with a generous end-of-season bonus. Our Package for Team Members:
- 10 week contract (TBC) approx.
- A competitive salary
- A vehicle to use
- Good staff accommodation with WIFI
- Transport to resort at the beginning of the season and transport back at the end of the season from Lyon/Grenoble airport or train station
- Free covered parking in resort
- All applicants must be available and entitled to work in Europe