Bright with incredible views
Part of a cleverly converted old farmhouse, three storey Chalet Lucette has plenty of communal space for a large group with dining/lounge area and shared use of a big garden. However, with two balconies and several rooms, there is still ample space to escape to a corner with a great read and an even better view. A professional, yet easy to use well-equipped kitchen makes dining ‘at home’ simple.
For a French Alps vacation Chalet Lucette soon becomes a home from home with its clever blend of comfortable and stylish surroundings. You’ll feel equally comfortable in shorts and bare feet for a lunch time BBQ in the garden as you will getting dressed up for candle lit dinners in the Alpine style of the dining room…
All three of our La Villette Chalets guarantee a peaceful stay set in gorgeous surroundings with plenty of activities and family fun on your doorstep. Chalet Lucette with its La Villette hamlet location just above the main village of Vaujany, feels as though it is sited on the edge of two worlds; tamed Alps of France villages and valleys stretch out beneath you, whilst an incredible mountain wilderness looms high above. Come to La Villette and Vaujany for top accommodation in the French Alps and let yourself be seduced by the scenery!
|Month||Price per week for chalet|
- Accommodation only on a weekly basis
- At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- Chalet Lucette can also be rented on a nightly basis with a minimum stay of 3 nights, unless otherwise agreed with the office, please enquire. We can be flexible!
- There is normally a surcharge for weekend stays.
- There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €1.76 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €225 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure.
- There is a security deposit of €400 held against a credit card on arrival. N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- Open wood fire
- Broadband Wi-Fi
- Bike storage room
- Linen (beds made up for your arrival)
- Towels (on the bed)
- Sun facing balconies with great views
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Flat screen Television
- DVD player and library
- Board games
- Private Parking
- Private shared garden
- Outdoor furniture
- Table tennis
- Barbecue area
- Alpine flowers
Great chalet with plenty of space and a wonderful spot to enjoy the ever enchanting waterfall
Sandy Portsmouth, Chalet Lucette, 2019
Chalet Lucette - Sleeps 8 (11) guests in 4 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom with shared wc off corridor.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed and 2 singles, en-suite shower and wc.
- Bedrooms 1, 2, and 3 have balconies with unrivalled views