|Month commencing||Saskia catered||Chalet Saskia||Chalet Rostaing||Chalet Lucette||Chalet Dibona|
Notes on pricing
- We kindly ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- Chalets can also be rented on a nightly basis with a minimum stay of 3 nights, unless otherwise agreed with the office, We can be flexible!
- There is normally a surcharge for weekend stays
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure
- There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €0.83 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
- Please note that there is also a fixed charge to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
|Property||Charge for linen and changeover when self catering|