|Month commencing||Chalet Saskia||Chalet Rostaing||Chalet Lucette||Chalet Dibona|
Notes on pricing
1. Prices are quoted for our accommodation rental, (7 nights) and are in € Euros.
2. At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
3. Chalets can also be rented on a nightly basis with a minimum stay of 3 nights, unless otherwise agreed with the office, please enquire. We can be flexible!
4. There can be a surcharge for weekend stays.
5. At the time of making a reservation a 30% deposit of the accommodation costs will be required. Payment surcharges are as follows:
- Debit card - 0%
- BACS - 0%
- Credit Card - 0% - We do however get charged 2% by the banks for people to use credit cards. If clients are able to pay via alternative means, we would greatly appreciate it.
6. There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €1.76 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
7. Please note that there is an extra fixed charge to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests. This will also be added onto your 'Extra's invoice'.
- Saskia - €500
- Rostaing - €275
- Lucette - €225
- Dibona - €175
8. We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
9. You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure.
10. A security deposit will be taken on arrival, this varies depending on accommodation. This will be fully returned the day of departure if nothing has been deteriorated and a proper final clean has been made.
- Saskia - €1000
- Rostaing - €500
- Lucette - €400
- Dibona - €300