Converted beautifully from a centuries old Alpine farmhouse, once you open the doors to Chalet Dibona you open the doors to French Alps summer holiday bliss.
Chalet Dibona, our smallest chalet gives you a chance to appreciate all this in intimate, comfortable, homely surroundings. The Chalet is easily spacious enough for 6 and comes well equipped with an easy to use kitchen, comfortable beds, large bathroom, large shower room and a great lounge/dining area. There’s even a 40 inch flat screen TV and a log fire but thanks to our great summers, we doubt you’ll need them.
Uniquely, you have use of your own private terrace, such a great place for a BBQ in the evenings and watch the splendid sunset reflect off the mountains opposite. You also share a two tiered garden complete with garden furniture, wood stack, patio, table tennis and soon to be sauna!
Choose any of our Chalets in La Villette and you’re guaranteed a peaceful stay set in gorgeous surroundings with plenty of world famous cycling routes on your doorstep, as well as many other great activities for the family…
Chalet Dibona with its La Villette hamlet location just above the main village of Vaujany, feels as though it is sited on the edge of two worlds; tamed Alpine villages and valleys stretch out beneath you, whilst an incredible mountain wilderness rises high above. The possibility of a French Alps summer holiday you’ll never forget is yours to seize. Memories for a lifetime are guaranteed!
|Month||Price per week for chalet|
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €125 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- Chalet Dibona can also be rented on a nightly basis with a minimum stay of 3 nights, unless otherwise agreed with the office, We can be flexible!
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure
- There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €0.83 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
- Open wood fire
- Broadband Wi-Fi
- Bike storage room
- Linen (beds made up for your arrival)
- Towels (on the bed)
- Sun facing patio with great views
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Board games
- Private shared garden
- Outdoor furniture
- Table tennis
- Barbecue area
- Herb garden
- Alpine flowers
- Peak Adventures on site representative
We were very cosy, comfortable and had everything we needed... a lovely stay.
Jennifer Hale, Chalet Dibona, 2017
Chalet Dibona - 6 guests in 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 – Double or twin room
- Bedroom 2 – Double
- Bedroom 3 – Double or twin room
- Bathroom with shower, bath and WV
- Shower room
- Separate WC